Monday, January 10, 2011

hope for the hopeless


hi rainy monday. i'm not coming to school today. yahh i am making a record for not attending myself on the 6th day of school. proud of me?thnks. hm ok look, i missed my addmath, physics, chemistry and also i missed to feel the excitement of coming back late from school for the first time. bloody hell dude -_- and one more thing, i forgot! u know, i forgot that tmr is holiday! ughhh i wish to remember that before so that i will go apply for that school tomorrow, not today.

"knapa tak mohon awal2? skarang ramai budak dah apply kjuruteraan awam. syg lah"

what the bieber? oh mann i really really want that course. well i am not very interested in other courses. but i put mechanical engineering as my 2nd choice. my dad told me to do so. and ya as what the miss clerk said, tunggu sampai akhir bulan januari, kalau saya diam, diam lah maknenye. then saya pun terdiam. 3rd intake? hm insyaAllah.. or otherwise i just stay heree continue my study in Sc stream cheers :D ok friends bbyess so well Fairfarren :)


No comments:

Post a Comment