Saturday, March 10, 2012

A Life After

Hi. So this is it. After hell months I didn't post anything on this blog. And now I do. Tonight I'm gonna randomnly talk about anything that plays in my mind.

Amira moved to Kelantan.
I broke with my ex-boyfriend last year.
This year I'm gonna take my SPM.
I'm a prefect in my school this year.
My crush are all sucks.
I'm turning to a super lazy bitch this year.
I'm not even interesting in doing my homework.
My life even sucks now without my bestfriends.
Sometimes I hate boys so much.
I'm crying when I'm writing this.
No one will ever read this so who cares.
No one understands me.
I hate boys, I really mean it this time.
I've no friend at all.
Even I'm being ignored in my class.
I moved to the most back sit it my class.
I feel ugly all the time.
I've a complicated relationship with my schoolmates.
It's 2.23 am now.
Girls will usually have a bad situation in this kind of time.
So pardon me.
After all those loving words, you left me.
Your "I love you" is meaningless.
You're happy now don't you?
All were fucked up when you left me.
I mean when you all left me.
I'm alone.
I feel like wanna fail in my SPM.
So my parents can continue scolding me.
And I would ran from house.
And die alone.


But what are in my mind will stay in my mind. I still have Allah. He'll never let me down. Now and always. May Allah bless me and you. He test me cause He love me. Be patient and success will be yours, Yana. Assalamualaikum.

2 comments:

  1. bagus lar ko dah sedar na..tak guna bersedih atas benda yg blum tentu jd hak milik kekal selamanya..yg pasti ade yg lebih mnyayangi..Insya Allah...

    ReplyDelete